Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today has been quiet and not a whole lot has gone on. One thing that did go on was a little photo session of my sweet Bella. I truly had tears in my eyes as I looked at the completed photos. Gods children are beautiful in every way and understanding that she is not really mine but his is a daily battle of living with an open hand instead of a closed one. I would love to close my hand around my sweet daughter grip tightly and never let go. Do you see her eyes, her soft hair her red lips and ivory skin......oh she is just so kissable. I was given some advice from a very kind group of ladies at a baby shower before I had Bella and one in particular has always stuck out to me....."shower your children with 1,000 kisses each day"......so easy to do when you have a sweet precious gift from God.




Day dos of the challenge.............praise your husband for his willingness to serve others.......for example if he is a handy man and if your budget allows buy him a new small tool and attach a bow let him know how much you appreciate all he does around the house for you and others. For me it will be a new bag of gummies (candy) my husband loves any kind of gummy candy! Verse that comes with today....... ...."through love serve one another." Gal 5:13b

i am so excited because my sistrt is willing to baby sist tonight so that my husband Andrew and I can have a dinner date  :)

Thigs I like today:

- Kissing Bella

- Rea;izing over again that God is in control and not me.

-Eating fresh veggies for lunch (peas, onion and potatoes)

Find joy in something today! I did when i read my daily walk for the day ( not the whole thing I confess). I really loves this quote "God gives us the ingredients for our daily bread, but he expects us to do the baking." This was in reference to taking responsibility for those wonderful blessings God has given us even if sometimes they may bring us grief.

No comments: